Solvent Recyclers and Stills
Uni-ram's Recyclers of liquid cleaners:
- URS500: Recycles 5 US gal in about 4 hours, 120 V
- URS500EP2: Same as URS500 with liquid auto-transfer feature. It features fast cook times.
- URS900 Series (with Enhanced Microprocessor):
- URS900EP2: Meets demanding recycling conditions, recycles 6.6 US gal in about 4 hours, and auto-transfers liquid in and out of recycler. Power supply: 240 V.
- URS900: Same as URS900EP2 a more minimum liquid auto-transfer feature.
- URS2000 (with Enhanced Microprocessor): For large users - recycles 20 US gal in about 8 hours, auto-transfers liquid in and out of recycler. Power supply: 240 V, 3,400 W, 10 A.
Paint Gun Cleaner with Automatic Solvent Recycling:
- Stainless steel, smaller footprint for tight mixing room applications
- Recycler – 120V or 240V
- Spray booth gun cleaning features are the same as in the model UG4000E
Modular COMBO5E60 (UG600E and URS500EP2):
- Automatic wash and rinse
- Manual wash and rinse under spigot or with flow-through brush
- Recycles 6 U.S. gal in 4-8 hours
- 240 V
Modular COMBO9E75 (URS900EP2 and UG7500E):
(For state-of-the-art manual cleaning.)
- Cleans spray booth guns automatically or manually above conveniently located large sink.
- Washes spray booth guns with recirculating solvent using flow-through brush.
- Rinses spray booth guns using flexible spigot.
- Activates solvent flow using “Hands-Free” pedal.
- Recycles 6 U.S. gal in about 4-8 hours.
- 240 V
All recyclers are approved for use in non-hazardous and hazardous locations: Class 1 Division1; Class 1 Division 2. Popular models are CE- and ATEX0316-certified.